(Every week, I share a series of inspiring links which I think are worth reading. Enjoy this week’s round up!)
- Instead of running from discomfort all the time, learn to pause and bring your mind to the present moment. Try this pause training to lead you to unconventional productivity.
- Some great tips : How to Unwind in under five minutes.
- Digital clutter is not as troublesome as physical clutter. Still it can be problematic if not organized on a regular basis. Learn more from the minimalists about dealing with digital clutter.
- You are not alone if you don’t have it all figured out.
- Can you destroy your marriage with love?
- Leave footprints of love and kindness with 51 random acts of kindness.
- Life’s greatest miracles often comes disguised as hardship.
- Gratitude is such a powerful emotion, one that can make your life better in so many ways. Practice gratitude with 40 simple ways.
Love and blessings,
(Every week, I used to publish a series of inspiring links. And now I am starting it again. Enjoy this week’s round up!)
Love and blessings,
Hi there. Just a quick post today to wish you all a very happy new year. Like the waves of the sea, may this New Year bring you the rare shells of happiness, surprise, love, success and lots of new treasures. Happy New Year!
And to any new readers scouring the internet for suggestions of New Years resolutions, I have one for you ~ Do random acts of kindness every day. Pass on a smile to a stranger, send across a gift to a loved one, hug a friend, express your feelings to the one you love, adopt an animal, sponsor a child’s education, share a meal with someone, read a book to a child, pledge your organs, plant a tree – there is so much you can do! Think beyond yourself. Make this the year of miracles!
My resolution this year is to be kind and compassionate to all and do random acts of kindness everyday.Join me in my journey and be inspired to let go of grudges & embrace love and compassion for all. Remove Hate, Lust, Jealousy, Grudge, Animosity, and Greed from your dictionary this New Year and replace them with Love, Commitment, Support, Compassion, Honesty and Contentment.