A big shout out to the delightful mischievouseyez for nominating me for Sunshine award. Thank you! Most unexpected and very much appreciated.
The Sunshine Awards are given out by bloggers, for bloggers. They are awarded to those who positively and creatively inspire other bloggers in the blogosphere. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favourite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded a Sunshine Award.
Here are the Amazing 10 NOMINEES :
Congratulations to all of you ! If you’ve already been tagged or haven’t got time to play along, don’t feel obliged to!!!
10 questions that must be answered by every nominee:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I came across Leo Babauta’s awesome Zenhabits which inpired me to embrace simplicity, healthy living and blogging. Since my Master H.H. Sri Sri Ravishankar also encourages the use of social media to promote the ideals of a stress-free and violence-free society, so it seemed the right time to start a blog of my own.
2. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
The purpose of starting my own blog was to promote spirituality and simplicity, thus the name Spiritualboosters!
3. What is your favorite blog that you like to read?
I love Zenhabits for the great insights it provides for improving all aspects of your life.
4. Tell about your dream job (maybe you’re doing it now!)?
My dream job was one which could give a purpose to my life and I found one when I became an Art of Living teacher. Though I am into media by profession but Art of Living is where my heart lies. I feel humbled to be an instrument of my Master and to be able to spread light and laughter in many lives.
5. Is your glass half full or half empty?
Half full! An eternal optimist I am!
6. If you could do anywhere for a week’s vacation, where would you go?
I would love to go to Venice- my dream destination.
7. What food can you absolutely not eat?
No non-vegetarian food for me.
8. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
9. How much time do you spend blogging-in other words, are you one of those lucky people who can dash off a blog post in no time, or like me and take forever on one post to get it just right?
I spend a lot of time in writing a post until I am satisfied. If I have to post something, it has to be worth someone’s time.
10. Do you watch TV-if so what are some of your favourite shows?
Yes, I do watch a lot of shows. Some of my favourite are Grey’s anatomy, Big Bang theory, Two and a half men, Supernatural, Dharma and Grey.
Now go, spread some sunshine by checking out the above 10 blogs and showing them some love with likes & comments!