(Every week, I publish a series of inspiring links. Enjoy this week’s round up on photography and blogging !)
Tammy Strobel clicks amazing photographs using her iphone. Learn her secrets at Everyday Magic: iPhone photography tips & tools
Peter Knight uses his talent with camera for philanthropic work at MSF School, Hyderabad. Also check out his beautiful pics in the gallery.
10 great ways to get noticed as a blogger
How to start a successful blog today
An online fun-filled, unedited, uncensored way of writing three pages a day about anything and everything that comes to your mind. Be creative and get your ideas flowing at 750words.com
Love and blessings,
Thank you freerangecow.com for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! This comes as a pleasant surprise and I feel very humbled and honoured.
The award comes with some “rules”…
1) Display the award on your blog
2) Link back to the person who nominated you
3) State 7 things about yourself
4) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award
5) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific post so that they get notified by pingback
7 things about myself:
- My life transformed forever since I began my spiritual journey by doing Art of Living Part one course in 2008.
- I am committed to doing random acts of kindness everyday and I thank Cami Walker & her 29 days giving challenge community for the motivation and support.
- I am a certified tarot reader and now I am learning astrology.
- I am an avid reader. My favorite authors are Robin Sharma, Jane Austen, Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon.
- My favourite quote is ‘The best is yet to come.’
- I love animals. I have two pet dogs- a pomerian ‘bonzo’ and a pug ‘doodle’.
- The best line I have ever read-‘The purpose of life is a life with purpose.’
15 People I Nominate for This Award:
- Cat’s Meow : A beautiful artist and photographer who writes on minimalism and simplicity. I loved her post on the healing powers of prayer.
- Seeking to minimize : Paola writes about minimising stress, clutter and drama. A minimalist blog in content as well as in design!
- 365 less things : I love Colleen’s simple idea of decluttering a thing a day. Her mini-missions make decluttering so easy and fun & Cindy’s weekly wisdom provokes you to think about your hoarding habits and also offers valuable advice on reducing clutter.
- Minimalist Baker : If you love cooking, then this blog is for you. Simple recipes consisting of 10 or less ingredients and take less than an hour to prepare!
- Urvi’s world : A lovely blog from Suparna featuring lovely drawings and craft projects.
- Minimalist packrat : Tanja’s minimalist blog featuring posts on fighting clutter and minimalism. I love the eye-catchy design of this blog.
- Solilokeys : I loved the post ‘The importance of being earnest’ where delghtful comparisons are made between service and fitness.
- Aristonorganic : A delightful blog which is all about gardening !
- Xlaurarogersx : Laura writes about the things better left unsaid. I liked her simple yet thought-provoking posts!
- Sunshine art : Let’s make great art together by simple creative projects on this blog.
- Mudpies and sunshine : Check out the fun activities and crafts on this blog, especially the Valentine special ‘Easy felt heart’ !
- GYA today : A lovely blog on kindness and giving, about all the beautiful choices which can make this world a better place.
- Words we women write : Some beautiful posts in a very elegantly designed blog.
- Photographs by Peter Knight : Amazing photography blog!
- Stephannie Lynn Stevens : Stephanie writes about simplicity and life in general. Simple, meaningful posts!
Congratulations to all the nominees…Keep up the good work!