A big thank you and lots of love to Summer for the Liebster Award Share the love !
Since I am new to blogging and didn’t know much about awards, so I did a little google search. The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? Liebster means dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, favorite in German.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 Random facts about myself
- I am into media by profession and Art of Living by choice.
- I am a Cancerian – emotional and moody!
- My day isn’t complete without meditation and Sudarshan Kriya.
- I am a part of 29 days giving community and I am committed to reviving giving spirit in me and those around me.
- My favorite author is Robin Sharma.
- The last movie I saw was Jack Reaper.
- I hate winters!
- My inspiration: My Master H.H.Sri Sri Ravishankar
- I do tarot readings for my friends.
- I’d love to go to Venice someday!
- I am drawn to minimalism but I don’t think I can adopt it to the extreme.
Now the 11 questions by Summer
1. What makes you happiest? Doing random acts of kindness.
2. Do you love the Ocean or the Mountains more? Mountains!
3. What has been your favorite moment of 2012? Meeting my master H.H.Sri Sri Ravishankar in Delhi and seeking his blessings.
4. What is your favorite quote and why? “Life is a package of surprise gifts for you.” It reminds me that life is full of ups and downs. So just go with the flow.
5. Do you like yourself? I love the way I am 🙂
6. Do you stay up till the Stroke of Midnight on New Years Eve? Yes!
7. Something you wish you get it done ASAP? Mastery in Tarot!
8. What was your favorite class while still in school? Biology
9. What musical instrument have you tried to learn to play? Banjo
10. Anything you wish you had learned earlier? Meditation & Sudarshan Kriya
11. Do you like to do crafts or draw or even paint? I used to draw when I was young but not anymore.
My 11 questions for the nominees
- If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was not a hindrance, where would you go? Why?
- Your favorite fictional character and why?
- Harry Potter series or The twilight saga?
- How old were you before you stopped believing in Santa Claus?
- Twitter or Facebook?
- Share your top 5 favorite books.
- Spiritual or religious?
- What makes your day brighter?
- Your most memorable moment in 2012?
- If the genie grants you three wishes, what would they be?
- Your goal for 2013?
And my nominees are:
Congratulations to you! Keep on blogging in your own special way.