(Every week, I share a series of inspiring links which I think are worth reading. Enjoy this week’s round up!)
- Have you ever thought of the present moment as a loved one? Read this awesome post by Leo Babauta about Our relationship with the present moment!
- Declutter your mind using some awesome tips by Marie Kondo.
- Great tips from Courtney about How to live a paperless life.
- I am looking forward to attend World Culture Festival 2016 which is a celebration of Art of Living’s 35th year of existence.
- I loved Eric’s Sunday Sermon: The beauty which is you.
- A helpful post: The year of deliberate un-planning.
- A valuable life lesson from a wise gardner.
- Let not tears torment us.
Love and blessings,