(Every week, I share a series of inspiring links which I think are worth reading. Enjoy this week’s round up!)
- Instead of running from discomfort all the time, learn to pause and bring your mind to the present moment. Try this pause training to lead you to unconventional productivity.
- Some great tips : How to Unwind in under five minutes.
- Digital clutter is not as troublesome as physical clutter. Still it can be problematic if not organized on a regular basis. Learn more from the minimalists about dealing with digital clutter.
- You are not alone if you don’t have it all figured out.
- Can you destroy your marriage with love?
- Leave footprints of love and kindness with 51 random acts of kindness.
- Life’s greatest miracles often comes disguised as hardship.
- Gratitude is such a powerful emotion, one that can make your life better in so many ways. Practice gratitude with 40 simple ways.
Love and blessings,