(Every week, I publish a series of inspiring links. Enjoy this week’s round up on decluttering & minimalism!)
Sometimes love sunders, and we have to move on. The things we once loved, we may not love forever. I don’t love you anymore.
34 proven ways to keep your home clutterfree
Complaining less shifts our focus to the positive. It allows gratitude to take root. And cheerfulness can be an excellent beautifier. How to complain less?
Try it, you might like it. Maybe one small change could have a larger impact that we imagine.
In our lives immersed in technology, we rarely shut everything off. The time to shut down.
3 decluttering projects you can tackle in 20 minutes or less
Love and blessings,
Editor’s Note : True personal enlightenment begins with knowledge. Anybody seeking the universal truth would do well to familiarize themselves with the wisdom by the ancient sages and the great thinkers of today. Wisdom bytes are for you to read, inspire and challenge, shed light, help keep perspective, energize, lead to thinking in a new way and enjoy some immediate gratification. Get inspired…inspire other
8 ways to peace in mind – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Smile – Only 4 muscles are used to smile. To have a serious face 72 muscles are used. Intelligent people work less by keeping a smile. Doesn’t matter if it is not natural. Fake it till you make it.
- Meditation/Sadhna– Why we should do sadhana every day? Our body has billions of cells and these cells function in rotation. The cells that are on duty today will get their slot to work only after some days. That is why we cannot afford to miss even a day’s sadhana. Do at least 20 minutes of meditation daily.
- Sing for a few minutes every day. Just for yourself. During this time you need not have to bother about your voice (just like during satsang) and what others will think of it(we have done enough thinking for others lets now take a break from it).
- Take a walk for yourself. Sort of Nature work. Feeling the surroundings and feeling our own Self.
- Have a bigger goal in life – ‘I want to know the TRUTH’. ‘I want to realize myself’ etc., would be worthy goals.
- Service/Seva –Gurudev says – If you do not do seva, you are a burden on the planet. No where He speaks harsh like this. To that extent seva is important.In one of the AMCs, some one asked Guruji how to attain Equanimity of mind.Gurudev answered if you feel sad then Meditate; If you are happy,do seva
- Once in a while reflect your life in the context of time and space– Who am I? What i am doing to this world?It makes our worries insignificant and makes us realize how tiny our problems are.
- Have faith, shraddha in ourselves, in the Divine or/& in the Master.
All these eight ways are equally important and should be followed daily.
(Every week, I publish a series of inspiring links. Enjoy this week’s round up on minimalism & happiness, take a look at your life and make the desired changes!)
What possessions do you own that’ve lost their relevance? The sound of irrelevance.
Live long and prosper with these 15 small healthy habits
You may be a professional multi-tasker but you can work more efficiently and love more deeply with great focus. Get simple and focus on what matters most.
The way to be is to just accept. Just notice. Just appreciate.
Owning less, intentionality and living your best life possible
Not every day can be the best day of your life, but there are lots of ways to make a bad day better. 10 things you can do to be happier today.
Love and blessings,